All you need to know about the event!
|Duration||10/17 (Wed) 15: 00 ~ 10/26 (Friday) 14: 59 JPT|
|New Characters||Halloween Elisanne||Halloween Althemia||Halloween Edward|
|New Dragons||Halloween Silke|
There are 5 different Halloween themed Wyrmprints and each give different amount of buffs to the event currency you obtain.
|Wyrmprint||Snake-o’ Lantern||Tricker Treat|
|Of Tricks and Treats (5 Star)||50%/100%|
|Plunder Pals (5 Star)||25%/50%||25%/50%|
|Witch’s Kitchen (5 Star)||50%/100%|
|Silke Lends a Hand (4 Star)||25%/50%|
|Pumpkin Pail (3 Star)||25%/50%|
- Complete Boss Stage to obtain Snack-o’ Lantern to upgrade Event Facility
- Complete Challenge Battle to rack up your Tricker Treats points and gather Trade Currencies
- Complete Daily Event Dungeon for Gold
- Complete Story quest
- Tackle Boss Stages – To collect Snack-o’Lantern to upgrade Facility
- Challenge Challenge Battle – You do not need to kill the boss to obtain the rewards that was previously dropped
- Alternate between Boss Stage and Challenge Battle
- Depending on your Adventurer and items equipped, you may need at least Facility level 15 to kill the Special Boss (I got my first kill at Facility level 16 with 1 second left), and double that for the Challenge Battle
Boss Guide (Ex(Special) Mode)
Since the Special stages in this event is done solo, the most important “weapon” in this game is actually the level of your Facility and how geared your “Main Adventurer” is.
- You will need to be very familiar with Pumpkin’s attack pattern and avoid getting hit
- You Facility must be as high level as possible
- Max out your Main Light Adventurer as much as possible