The best Trading Card Game of our time, Magic: The Gathering is finally here on our mobile device! Wizards of the Coast today launched Magic Duels on iPhone and iPad with its initial content release, Magic Duels: Origins, enabling fans to play this brand new digital release for free .
Magic Duels: Origins introduces an entirely new digital Magic experience and marks the first time fans can play Magic: The Gathering on the iPhone . Available today in theiTunes App Store, Magic Duels: Origins will be available on XBOX One and PC via Steam later in July, with PlayStation 4 releasing later this year.
Magic Duels offers limitless free gameplay, hundreds of unlockable cards, many exciting multiplayer modes-including the return of fan-favorite Two-Headed Giant, and regular content updates that reflect the latest Magic: The Gathering card sets, starting with the upcoming release of the Magic Origins set.
Magic Duels introduces exciting new features, including:
- Regular updates from corresponding Magic set releases
- Hundreds of new cards from the upcoming Origins set, including powerful Planeswalkers
- Virtually endless solo gameplay against thousands of AI opponent decks
- Expanded multiplayer options including Two-Headed Giant Mode
- All-new Skill Quest tutorial system that teaches gameplay quickly and easily-just like learning from a friend
- Deck Wizard offering step-by-step deck construction guidance for new players, and an advanced Deck Builder allowing experienced players to build from scratch
- 100% earnable content means players can play free!
Wizards of the Coast