gumi, Inc. and Ankama are proud to announce its upcoming mobile role-playing game WAKFU Raiders, which is slated to arrive early this summer on iOS and Android platforms
In WAKFU Raiders, players gather powerful warriors and creatures to fight opposing forces using a unique combo battle system. As emissaries of the master Yakusha, players are tasked to investigate anomalies appearing all over the fantastical and colorful world of Twelve.
- Unique Fast-Paced Real-Time Combat System: Players can strategically combo their attacks for maximum damage and trigger Ultimate Skills to unleash awesome cool moves!
- Epic Characters & Adorable Monsters: Collect and evolve 30 unique characters from the colorful WAKFU Do battle with epic bosses, each with their own custom abilities.
- Hybrid Offline/Online Gameplay Experience: WAKFU Raiders has an advanced way to store data, allowing players to enjoy a seamless gameplay experience both online and offline.
- High Quality Audio & Visual: Experience immersive battle animations & effects, as well as trademark WAKFUvisuals and sound bites.
- Competitive Tournaments & PVP Arena: Create the best party possible and outshine the competition.
The game sure does resembles DotArena with cute graphics from an ancient MMORPG.
One thing to note from their website:
Not sure how this works but hopefully it’ll not lead to any exploits.