JoyCity Corp just announced the pre-registration event for their latest Battle game, Warship Battle. The game is currently soft-launched in Australia, New Zealand and Philippines. If you’re into warship battle games, read on to find out more!
Warship Battle is the sequel to JoyCity’s Gunship Battle game where the latter had garnered the attention of over 40 million players worldwide. Like its predecessor, Warship Battle is a 3D action game for iOS and Android with authentic military vessels and missions based on historical battles. Whereas Gunship Battle featured jets and helicopters, Warship Battle will take the player to the fiery waters of the World War II era, in which the player must helm mighty warships in historic naval clashes.
The game is easy to control similar to most ARPG games. Players will have the option to upgrade different parts of their warship. Some of the more power parts can be obtained from hidden quest or special missions.
- High quality 3D graphics despite compact app size
- Fast paced naval battles with authentic warships from the World War II era.
- Customize your warships with different weapons and parts to win the battle
- Episodes and Hidden missions based on real WWII naval battles.
- Network connection is not required after downloading the game
Pre-register for the game now and get yourself 20 Gold bars (which you can use it to buy the ARIZONA warship)