Siamgame has announced the launch of the English version of Mabinogi Fantasy Life. Players from the SEA region who are interested in the game can now get it from the Google Play Store.
Mabinogi Fantasy Life is a Mobile MMO based on the famous PC MMO, Mabinogi. Unlike most MMORPGs that focus more on combat, Mabinogi was one of the first few mobile games that introduces balance between combat, life skills and social gameplay.
There are over 10 different job classes for players to choose from such as Fighter, Archer, Mage, Alchemist and Bard. There are also many life skill jobs that you can choose to master. For example, you can choose to be a Master Chef, a Tailor or even a Milker.
- Travel alone by canoe rafting,
- Raid the Rath Dungeon with bunch of people,
- Participate at the Cheese Brawl with friends,
- Or maybe PVP with some stranger that you don’t like
- Having the most diversify Dungeon, say goodbye to brainless mode!