Nexon has announced that the Global launch for Pocket Maple Story is here. Players from all over the world can now download the game from your local Play / App Store!
Pocket MapleStory has already garnered more than seven million downloads in Asia and has been the number one free game on both the App Store and Google Play in Korea and Taiwan. The game had also ranked first and second in free game category on the App Store in China and Japan respectively.
– Three different heroes: Dual Blade, Angelic Buster and Demon Slayer. Each has its own unique skills and fighting styles; (more characters to be added progressively in the future)
– Friendly rivalries with the Dungeon and Guild system to cooperate & compete real-time with friends online;
– Deep personalization of characters and items;
– User-friendly customization of game controls;
– Bright and colorful graphics reminiscent of the original PC game.
To celebrate the worldwide launch, there will be two launch events for fans to earn additional in-game rewards.
- The Guild Shot Event invites guilds, with at least 10 members, to post an in-game shot on Facebook for a chance for three lucky guilds to win 2,000 in-game candy currency for each member of the guild.
- The Boss Master Event gives three players a chance to win 3,000 in-game candy currency. In the Boss Master Event, Players must defeat the first boss monster and share their tales on Facebook for a chance to win.