Skyborne Games has announced the launch of their first game, LightSlinger Heroes. Players who are interested in the game can now download it from your local App or Play Store.
I believe the game was developed by a new indie company who’s CEO was one of Riot Games veteran. LightSlinger Heroes is a twist on Match-3 gameplay – incorporating strategy, puzzles, and RPG elements. Shoot and match three or more bubbles to attack massive beasts as you sling your way to the top.
This is a puzzle bubble type game with old-school Puzzle & Dragon RPG mechanics where the score you gain each time you pop the bubble will add on as a multiplier to your monster’s attack.
- Bubble shooter + RPG: Think Puzzle & Dragons meets Panda Pop.
- Endless hero combos: One hero can set explosive bubble traps, while another can fire a piercing shot to trigger the traps.
- Real-time raid battles: Work with your guildmates to take down bosses in real-time or steal the last hit from your rivals!
- PvP arena: Battle other players’ teams to become the top player.
- Invite your friends, and play together to unlock guild chests – then strategize to take down mammoth guild bosses.
- Endless Surprise: Participate in 3 different event quests – tactical challenge dungeons, procedural puzzle adventures, and co-op MMO-style guild raids.