gumi Inc and Square Enix have come together to announce the pre-registration campaign for the upcoming Global version of War Of The Visions Final Fantasy Brave Exvius.
Set in the FINAL FANTASY BRAVE EXVIUS universe, the action unfolds on Ardra, a continent on the brink of war as individual nations struggle for dominance. Players will follow the stories of twin princes Mont and Sterne from the kingdom of Leonis, which possesses the power of visions, and Machérie, the beautiful Steel Maiden of Hourne. As they progress, players will need to navigate a variety of battlefields, strategize their attacks against enemy forces and summon powerful Espers to help turn the tide of war.
By reaching certain pre-registration goals, all players will earn fabulous in-game rewards, including in-game items and the FINAL FANTASY XIV Online character Y’shtola in her FINAL FANTASY XIV: Shadowbringers™ attire. A full list of potential in-game rewards is available below:
- 50,000 Users Registered: 250 Visiore, Gil Snapper (L) x20
- 100,000 Users Registered: 250 Visiore, NRG Restore (L) x5
- 150,000 Users Registered: 250 Visiore, Weapon — Excalibur (UR)
- 200,000 Users Registered: 250 Visiore, Vision Card — Aquatic Songstress, Siren (UR)
- 250,000 Users Registered: 250 Visiore, Unit — Y’shtola (MR)
- 300,000 Users Registered: 1,000 Visiore
The game is slated to launch this spring (Q2), so start saving up for gacha!