Pitaya Network has announced the global release of Pocket Knights 2 on iOS. The game was previously launch over 120 countries on the Google Play Store and with the iOS release, more exciting features were also added based on Player’s feedback.
In this 3D ARPG game, players can enjoy its immersive storyline and intense battles. There exists five worlds in Pocket Knights 2: Phantom, Magic, Mythical, Rock, and Kevlar. One day, the whole land was lost in the chaos, players should build a strongest team to restore the rules of five worlds. Players can summon and control powerful heroes to fight against the terrifying dark force and bring the peace back.
Here are some of the new features:
There are many different types of mounts players can obtain after finishing certain tasks and purchase in the [DECOR]. These mighty mounts will increase the moving speed and total combat power of players’ team. Meanwhile, players can get a free Mount (White Warhorse) when reaches Lv.40 or above, and more mounts will be unlocked when players collecting the enough shards.
The Bosses will be divided into five parts: Personal Boss, Privilege Boss, Wild Boss, Chaos Land and Tarrasque Lair. Players can get more rare loots after defeating the Bosses of the five parts, but there are only 3 chances for players to challenge (Except the Tarrasque Lair). Tarrasque Lair will open at 20:45 ~ 21:15 daily, players will get damage rank reward after the event ends.
- Game Mode
Here are three game modes:
- Counterattack Mode – it can counterattack if you are attacked by other players;
- PK Mode – you can choose to attack players who are not in your guild;
- Battle Free Mode – players can use Truce Token (it can be used in the Wild and Peak Secret Area to avoid being attacked by other players for 30 minutes) to get some battle free time.
The default mode in Pocket Knights 2 is Counterattack, but players can swift different modes before entering battlefields.
- The Resources Retrieve: This event can help players to finish some pass events to get back missing exp. and other items.
- Chaos Battlefield: There are 2 factions in the Chaos Battlefield – Divine and Demon, the system will auto-match according to the total power of players’ guild. By the end of the battle, players will get the corresponding reward, and the reward will be sent by in-game mail at 5:00 daily.
- Dragon Invasion: When the event starts, monsters will appear in the center of the Chaos Battlefield. The first 5 rounds are normal monsters, the 6th round is Boss. After defeating the boss, players can get event reward, and the side who defeat the Boss can get the extra reward. All reward will be sent through the in-game mail.
Importantly, some special rewards will be sent by email, please remember to check your email if you’ve pre-registered to Pocket Knights 2!
Our friends at Pitaya Network has also given me some gift codes to giveaway. Each code contains the following items worth $20
- Diamonds x 300
- Aptitude Hero Chest x 150
- Legendary Stone x 3
- Flaming Honor x 1
Please note that you can only redeem the code once per account.