Here are the patch notes for week 3!
Meet The Fox Sin of Greed Adventurer Ban, who weakens enemies to buff his attacks!
■ [Undying Wish] Pick Up Draw Information
☞ Period: After the 3/17 maintenance – 3/24 (TBD)
☞ Hero Rate Up: The Fox Sin of Greed Adventurer Ban
*The Pick Up Bonus Gauge fills separately from [Draw Heroes].
*The Bonus Gauge will reset when Pick Up Draw ends.
*Please note that the bundle to fully awaken The Fox Sin of Greed Adventurer Ban to Tier 6 is on sale!
*This chart displays the Basic Stats at UR Lv.60.
*This chart displays the Special Association at UR grade.
■ Chapter 6.5
– You can acquire rewards for clearing the new locations and story quests.
■ Global Thanks Check-In Event
– Rewards: Diamonds, SSR Evolution Pendants, SSR Treasure Chests, and more!
■ [Collector] Great Mage Merlin Pick Up Draw Ends and she will be added to [Draw Heroes]
– Draw Heroes, Part.1 Guaranteed SSR Hero Draw, Race Draw I
■ New Outfits
– Adventurer Ban’s outfits will be added to the Sacred Treasure Shop.
– Adventurer Ban’s outfits: Weapon, Outfit, Cosmetic
■ Chat feature is unlocked in the West District!
– Enjoy communicating with other Knights in the West District.
■ New Bundles
– SSR The Fox Sin of Greed Adventurer Ban Full Awakening Bundle
– Honor and Scars Holy Knight Set II
– Holy Knight Bundle I (SSR [Godspeed Knight] Guardian Jericho)
– Holy Knight Bundle II (SSR “Thunderbolt” Guardian Gilthunder)
■ A New Coin Shop Hero
– Platinum Shop: The Grizzly Sin of Sloth King the Fairy King has been added for sale permanently!
*The Grizzly Sin of Sloth King the Fairy King’s image is similar to [Forest Guardian] King the Fairy King.
Be careful not to confuse them when you make a purchase!
The former is a Speed attribute and the latter is an HP attribute Hero.
■ New Stamp Set
– Ban Stamp Set (Price: 20 Diamonds)
■ Ending Events and Bundles
– [Endless Desire] Pick Up Draw Event
– [Collector] Great Mage Merlin Full Awakening Bundle
– “Overpower” Hunter Slater Bundle
– [Forest Guardian] King the Fairy King Bundle
– The issue where multiple King stamps had the same name has been resolved.